Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Plans for January

I plan to use only my pantry and freezer to prepare meals for January 2010. I will pick up only milk and fresh vegetables and fruit from the store. My freezer is full and it needs to be gone through, eat what is good and throw out what is not.
It will be a challenge but I'm sticking with it.
(Sorry I cannot show you a picture of my pantry because something is wrong with my computer/camera - it will not work correctly. I'm looking into it.
Stay safe on Old Years
and
Happy New Year Everyone!!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Sounds like a plan! Have a Happy and safe new year!

Mari said...

Great challenge! I'll be waiting to hear how it goes.

Grandma Elsie said...

Great idea. I need to do that since I have not went through my pantry ( which is my kitchen closet ) nor one cabinet that I keep can food in , since my husband died. I really have had no interest in doing those things but maybe I will try what you are doing and that will help me clean it all out and then buy fresh. thank you for sharing.