Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh, my aching back!!

I bent to brush my teeth last Friday morning and I couldn't stand up straight when I was finished. I came very close to fainting I had so much pain. I hung on to the counter and then the walls and finally made it to a chair so I could sit down. Fortunately my husband was home. I could not move without terrible pain in my lower back. I put ice packs on my back the rest of the day. I have a perscription for vicadin for the pain. I could sit and I could lay without much pain.
By Sunday morning I was doing some better. I have a few busy weeks ahead of me with the churches 100th anniversary celebration coming up. Hopefully this pain will be cleared up by then.
How quickly your busy life can be put on hold. My husband is taking good care of everything around here. I'm not used to having people wait on me so please pray for patience for me as well as complete healing. Thank you in advance. God is good.

4 comments:

Mari said...

I'm so sorry! Back pain is miserable. I'll be praying for you.

Cherdecor said...

Oh my! I feel so sorry! That kind of pain can take your breath away. I pray that rest will take care of the problem.

Lilly said...

Very important to know that, I think many people confuse one thing with another, because back pain is very similar to kidney pain, but it is good to know this kind of experience where we report what are the differences, I have 6 months suffering from back pain and took hydrocodone on the recommendation of the doctor, because it is a painkiller that solves the problems of pain, and although in many places as Findrxonline, wikipedia, they say they are dangerous because of side effects is also good to indicate that it is these opioid which help improve the treatment of pain.

Anonymous said...

Dear Connie...I am so sorry to hear of the pain that you have been having...you will be remembered in my prayers! Blessings to you!