Monday, February 23, 2015

MONDAY MUSINGS

Yesterday our Pastor asked us the question, What is the meaning of life?  Why am I here?  Why was I born?  The answer, of course, we are here to know God and love God, glorifying and enjoying him forever.

Thinking on that answer, can you imagine what our world would be like if we all knew God that way?  There would be less hate, less worry, less feeling like the world owed us something.  Our life is about God, not us.  I must admit that isn't my first thought when I wake up.  Today I live for You, Lord.  Many times my mind goes to what is expected of me (by others, not God) that day.  Life gets so busy..... we forget why we're here.  It was a good reminder for me that our life belongs to God.

Do you agree?  I hope so.






1 comment:

Mari said...

Yes, I agree! However, I need to remind myself of that frequently and keep it at the front of my mind.