Monday, November 30, 2009
Growing Old with Humor
Great Truths about Growing Old
1. Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2. Forget health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3. When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down.
4. You are getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you get from a roller coaster.
5. It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you.
6. Time may be great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7. Wisdom come with age, but sometimes age comes alone.