Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm in business again!!

It is good to be back. I don't know what was going on but I could not submit a new post. It would say I had an error and to report it but it did not tell me where to report the problem. I called my bloging friend Mari and she did something (I don't know what yet) and now I can blog again. Thank you so much Mari. You are one smart lady!

Thanks you to all of you who sent a message saying you could see my blog.

Tonight we went out for dinner with some old friends. We've been visiting once a month or so for almost 50 year. Tonight we went to a nice restaurant in Allendale. Later we played Rummikub. I didn't do so well but we all had a very good time. We finished the evening by having strawberry shortcake and coffee

2 comments:

Mari said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you are back in business! I found a box that needed to be checked to say you agreed with the blog policies. Who knows how it got unchecked? Anyway - glad it's working for you. Sounds like you had a nice evening!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're up and running again! Dinner out with your friends sounds like it was lots of fun.

Nancy