Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time spent with family

I haven't been here in awhile. I've been very busy lately and honestly I haven't anything to write about. My life is sorta ho hum lately.


I did have a luncheon with my brothers and their wives and my sister and her husband today. We ate at Mama's Place which is located just a few blocks west of Zeeland on old M-21. The food is very good and the service is excellent.


It was fun to spend time with family. We had so much to talk about and share with eachother. We are all getting older . We are a family of 8 and along with the in-laws 7 of them are 80 and older. We know our time with eachother is limited so we make the most of it when we can.


5 comments:

Mari said...

I enjoy spending time with family too, and you are smart to do it while you can, because none of us really know how long we have.

Glenda said...

It's wonderful that you are a close family and enjoy spending time together. Those times are well-spent!

Make a Joyful Noise all ye Lands said...

What a wonderful blessing from the Lord. Time spent with FAMILY the best.


In Christ,
Virginia

Cherdecor said...

You are so blessed to be near family. I really envy you! There is nothing like sitting around talking to people who really understand everything you say and are interested in hearing it! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie...such a special time with your family! Simple weekend blessings!