Monday, February 21, 2011

ANOTHER SNOWSTORM


The weatherman was correct when he said
we were in for another snowstorm.
Sunday afternoon it started to snow and
we got around 5-6 inches of the fluffy stuff by evening.
Later it rained making it very slippery out.

What does one do when it is storming, evening church is cancelled?
One stays inside by the fireplace, gets her knitting out and
makes dish clothes and potholders.
One also reads.
One now has a very sore neck, I think, from sitting around
too much.

Be careful out their today!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! Good thing you had some things to keep you busy since you couldn't leave the house. If it were me, I'd probably find myself out of the supplied I wanted to craft with! I hear we're due for some snow this coming weekend. I hope not; I have some traveling to do.

Have a good week, Connie!

Nancy

Jennifer said...

Oh my - not more snow! I'm so ready for spring...but you are certainly having a good attitude and using that time wisely! Enjoy your week:)

Mari said...

Sounds like a great way for you to spend the day. I had to work and it's still nasty out there!