Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

Did you enjoy the game? The Packers won, I understand. You probably notice by now, that I don't get to excited about Super Bowl Sunday. I'm not a football fan; mostly because I don't understand the game very well. Although I do have to learn the game because I have a grandson who is in 8th grade and is a very good football player for the local school.

What about the half-time show? I missed it. When I checked Facebook their were some who thought it was great and some not so much. I heard the music featured the Black-Eyed Peas. I'm not familiar with them myself.

I saw some of the commercials - some were cute, some I didn't get at all. So all in all, I guess there was something for everyone - we all have our likes and dislikes. One thing about TV, if we don't like it we can just turn it off. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Mari said...

We don't get into it either, but did watch some of it last night. We thought the half time show was awful, and the people on my Facebook wall agreed. We'll see what the experts say today!