Sunday, February 13, 2011

THRIFT STORE FIND



This past Friday I went thirft shopping at a store called "Revive" in our area. I found the neatest little jacket. It was marked down to $12.00. (If you look closely, you will see a RED mark across the label which means it is a winter item and all winter things were marked down 50%.) The scarve I purchased last year also at 50% off. The jacket is made of boiled wool in a dark gray. I love gray because you can wear it with so many other colors. Isn't fun to get a good deal? The proceeds from this store goes to help support the Christian schools in my area.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mari said...

I heard about that store and actually tried to stop there with Laura, but we were a little late and they were closed.
You got a good deal and supported a good cause too!

Cherdecor said...

I love your little jacket! When our children were little our Christian school had a huge Thrift shop. I bought all their clothes there and they were the best dressed kids on the block! Ha! Ha! I love finding good deals and you certainly found one in this jacket.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE a great thrift store find!! Your jacket is super pretty..and I love grey myself! Hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day:)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You have no idea how much I love to thrift shop and find deals. It's been great fun and I seldom miss a Saturday. Unless it's raining...well...and then I will hit GoodWill.
GREAT FINDS!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

p.s. Gray goes with my hair!! :)