Monday, May 3, 2010

Mondays Tips

It is a beautiful sunny day in Michigan. Yesterday (Sunday) we witnessed 2 infant baptisms. This was a welcoming sight; for just in the last few weeks we said "Good-bye" to two elderly men who are now spending eternity with our Lord.

I have a couple of tips for you -
1) Add a teaspoon of water when frying ground beef. It will pull the grease away from the meat while cooking.

2) To really make scrambled eggs or omelets rich add a couple of spoonfuls of
sour cream, cream cheese, or heavy cream in and then beat them up.

Have a Blessed Day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really so neat about the infant baptisms. Too often we seem to lose members more than we gain them.

I had never heard that tip for making omelets. I love them, so I'll have to give this a try. Thanks!

Nancy

Cherdecor said...

I do add water to the ground beef
but I have never added sour cream to omelets. Good tip! Thank you!

Mari said...

I do the water in ground beef, but never heard of the cream cheese or sour cream. Sounds good!