Monday, May 10, 2010

Prayer Request

I'm asking for your prayers for my neice and her family. Last week Wednesday her husband passed away after a year-long struggle with cancer. There was a time when the doctors felt that he was going to survive the cancer but just a few weeks ago they found it had spread to the brain.
He became very depressed and his behavior became very serious and he passed away last Wednesday.

The family serves the living God but this is a very stressful and trying time for them. Prayer for strength and comfort for all involved. Thank you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Connie, I'm very sorry for your niece's loss and for what the entire family is going through right now. Of course I'll keep them in my prayers.

Nancy

Cherdecor said...

I am so very sorry, Connie. Cancer is such a terrible disease! I have just now stopped and prayed for your niece. May the Lord comfort all of you right now.

Mari said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll pray.

DarcyLee said...

I'll be praying for your niece and the rest of the family. God bless.