Monday, May 10, 2010

Thank you for your prayers

Lord, I come to You with prayer requests,

For I know You always know what's best.

The plans I make I leave with You

that You may change them if You choose.

And loved ones who have lost their way

will come back to You, dear Lord, I pray.

An answer from You means so much,

for those who need Your healing touch.

For those who fear may have Your peace -

their faith in You to be complete.

Now use me, Lord that I might do

whatever it is You want me to,

and whatever I do, wherever I go,

Your love to others help me to show.


Millie Torzilli


Thank you so much for remembering my neice in your prayers. The memorial service yesterday was beautiful. The family has some hard times ahead of them but their strength comes from the Lord. Thanks again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie ~ I will remember your family in prayer! Blessings ~ Teri

A Primitive Homestead said...

So sorry to hear of your famlies loss. May God touch and srengthen all of you.

Glenda said...

I love this prayer, Connie; it's one we can pray every day. I'm sorry about the loss of your loved one. I'm glad the family is depending on God for strength. May God touch each of you in a special way.

Cherdecor said...

What would we do if we didn't have the Lord? I am so sorry for this great loss for your family.