Thursday, March 3, 2011

HONEST PEOPLE

Monday night Ken & I went to our area Burger King to have a sandwich. It was the last day on a coupon we had. I took my purse inside and when I left it was still laying on the bench. I went home never giving my purse another thought. At 11:30 pm the phone rang - it was Burger King telling me they had my purse there.
Ken went to pick it up. I was happy to see everything was still in my purse - my money and also my credit cards.
Sometimes we get the idea that no one is honest anymore but we were very thankful for the honest people working at Burger King.
Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I think there are more honest people than dishonest, it just doesn't get publicized as much. I'm glad you didn't even realize it, so you never had to worry!

Cherdecor said...

That is a wonderful story! I am so thankful you got your purse back and your credit cards were still there. I bet you gave a sigh of relief when you got your purse back.

Anonymous said...

Dear Connie...such a blessing that it all turned out like it did! Sunday Blessings ♥ Teri

TJ said...

I'm so glad that all contents were still there. I agree with Mari, we don't hear about the honest people.