Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kitten Kitchen Towel Fun


Our senior high group at church are planning an Auction in April. They asked for donations for this sale. I love to embroider so I'm embroidering some retro-kitchen towels as one of my donations. Hopefully there will be some people would love to have them hanging somewhere in their home.
When I was a little girl (many moons ago) I did a lot of embroidering. I even won a First Prize at the local fair with one of my embroidered table clothes. I also embroidered kitchen towels with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. I'm sure some of you remember when those were popular. What fun!
Enjoy your day, friends........................
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mari said...

Very cute! Retro is in and I bet there are some ladies who would love this!

Anonymous said...

Dear Connie...such a sweet and pretty little kitchen towel! It is ever so charming! Such a treasure in someone's little kitchen! Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I just found a set that was here when I married Howard...what a find..love them.