Monday, March 21, 2011

SPRING RAINS

We had our first thunderstorm last evening (Sunday). We have water standing in our front yard and our pump, keeping the water out of our basement, is working over-time. A sure sign it is Spring. I've seen a few robins and our pair of ducks are back in our pond again. Another sign that Spring is here. We have our bird nests all cleaned out so the birds can build their nest. I know we are scheduled for some cold weather again this week but if it does snow it will be gone again soon. The ground is already warming up. Whatever you find yourself doing today - think SPRING!!

5 comments:

Mari said...

That was quite a storm last night! I'm thinking Spring too. :)

Rita said...

I've been raking leaves left over from the fall. They find little cubbies around my house and keep things wet and moldy smelling. How nice it is to clean them up and see the ground dry some. I'm thinking spring and flowers in pots!

Anonymous said...

Dear Connie...Happy Spring to you! Hugs ♥ Teri

Glenda said...

Thinking SPRING surely boosts one's spirit!!

Cherdecor said...

Happy Spring, my friend!