Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Background about this blogger - continued

My uncle passed away in 1969 at the age of 63 and
my aunt died ten months later in 1970 at the age 66.
My father passed away in 1975 at the age 76
and my step-mother died 8 years later.
I, of course, have no memories of my mother but there are times
when I wish I could have known her.
It must have been hard for her to say good-bye to her family.
She was only 42 when she died.
It wasn't until I had my own children that I realized what
this must have been for her and my dad.
Life has it's disappointments but God always has a plan -
Romans 8:28 says, We know that all things work together for good to them
that love God, to them that are called according to his purpose.

1 comment:

Mari said...

I'm glad you had your Aunt, Uncle and Dad for as long as you did. It's difficult to imagine what a hard time this had to be for your parents. Romans 8:28 is a good verse for this.