Monday, July 13, 2009

Blessings of Family

I thought I would tell you a little about my family.
My family consists of my husband, two sons and two daughter-in-laws;
one daughter and a son-in-law.
We also have two grand-daughters, one is married and the other in college.
We also five grandsons.
Three of our grandsons have just recently obtained their drivers licenses.
The last two grandsons are 12 and almost 13 years old.
We are privileged to have all our children living fairly close to us.
They all have busy lives and things are going well for all of them.
My husband is semi-retired, working 2 days a week at the local
hardware store.
I retired a year ago from the secretary job at our church
having worked their for 48 years.

2 comments:

Mari said...

As you know, I know some of your family and they are all great - well, then again - that son-in-law I have some concerns about! :)
Just kidding - they are wonderful!

Grandma Elsie said...

A good size family.
My dear hubby is gone home and I have 2 sons and 2 daughters. Then I have 3 grandsons age 18,16, 10 and 2 grand daughters age, 14 , & 10 .
They are close and Its such a joy to me .