Sunday, July 12, 2009

Spiritual Food for Sunday

We had a guest pastor this morning at church.
He spoke on II Corinthians 2:14-3-18.
He spoke of us being the fragrance of Christ to all people.
Verse 15... say we are to God the aroma of Christ among those
who are being saved and those who are perishing.
He went on to say it is only by having the Holy Spirit in
heart we can accomplish this.
Am I giving off a sweet fragrance?
When people see me, do they want the fragrance that I am giving off?
It is good to be reminded of our responsiblities
as a Christian in our everyday walk in life.
Have a blessed Sunday..........

4 comments:

Mari said...

It always makes me feel good when someone ways I smell good. This adds a whole new aspect to it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good sermon. Don't think I've heard that before,I like it. We don't want people surprised when they find out that we are a Christian do we?. See ya soon,Patty

Unknown said...

Sundays are always a blessing when I get to go to church, having to work every other weekend is sometimes the pits.

Jennifer said...

I certainly hope my "aroma" is a fragrance and not an (offensive) odor! By the way, I love the dinner for 8 idea! Is your church a small one or larger? I wonder how this would work at our church??

Have a great week!