Monday, March 22, 2010

How does he do it?

We have this squirrel who is determined to eat the bird seed from our bird feeder. He used to jump from the nearest tree branch. Then my husband cut all the branches off. He would climb this little tree and look around for the branches. He would study the distant between the feeder and the little tree. We figured we had it lick. However - today I happened to look out of the kitchen window and what did I see? Our little squirrel sitting inside the bird feeder just eating away. How did he get in there? I don't know. He is a clever little guy, that is for sure. I didn't have the heart to chase him out. He must have worked so far to get in there!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mari said...

He's persistent! They just keep at it until they win.
PS - Nice header!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! He does deserve to stay and eat :) Patty