Thursday, March 4, 2010

My reading room


I'm reading a good mystery book written by Mary Higgins Clark entitled, You Belong to Me. If you are familiar with her books you know that she is an excellent mystery writter. I have read many of her books and have enjoyed them all. She keeps you guessing all through the story as to who is the bad guy.

This picture shows the spot where I like to read; away from the TV but, as you can see, it is also the exercise room, and my sewing spot and my desk where I make cards and do my craft projects, etc. Tomorrow I'll show you the rest of the room. We call this our "all-purpose room". It really is crowded. Oh well, I'm just glad I have an extra room to use.
Look! the sun is shining! Spring is just around the corner...........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hi Connie~
Thank you for sharing your "comfy" room. It looks very cosy! A perfect place to spend time doing all of the things that you enjoy!
Hugs~ Teri

Katy said...

I have never read any books from her. I love mysteries...but are the books *clean* reading as well? :) I would love to know so maybe I can check one out sometime. I always love trying to figure out "whodunnit"...but always hate when a book gets too trashy...know what I mean?